Daily: Friday, July 27, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Divvy bike used in a purse-snatching incident - CBS Chicago
- Qualcomm: 5G chipset in 2019, 5G vehicles by 2021 - Fudzilla
- Tesla: Manufacturing Taycan will be a challenge - Teslarati
- Hyundai's EV SUV will be manufactured in India - Car Dekho
- Bird scooters land in Detroit - Curbed
- Ofo is pulling out of Mountain View, CA - Los Altos Online
Photo Credit: Wikimedia