Daily: Weekend, July 28-29, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- New licences for Uber and Lyft may be capped in New York - New York Times
- UPS debating autonomous vehicles - The Street
- Volvo's subscription service will now include XC60 and XC90 - Autocar UK
- Tesla: Manufacturing Taycan will be a challenge - Teslarati
- Tesla's limited edition surfboard sells out - TechCrunch
- LimeBike official thinks e-scooters are the future of mobility - StreetsBlog
- New PennDOT AV-testing regulation is helpful, say AV companies - TribLive
- Kia Niro EV now available - The News Wheel
- Tesla starts delivering Model 3 Performance and Dual Motor - Electrek