Daily: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Harley Davidson announces electric motorcycles and an electric bicycle - Electrek
- Lyft announces subscription option - Engadget
- Tesla considers building factory in Europe - Wall Street Journal
- Revel's electric mopeds come to New York - Curbed
- Access by BMW subscription plan now offers a cheaper tier - CNET
- LimeBike encourages users to use specific parking spots in South Bend - WNDU
- Hertz partners with Aptiv for management of their autonomous fleet - Reuters