Daily: Sunday, July 8, 2018
themobility.club has launched a secondary type of articles. The Daily series will provide a brief overview of all the mobility developments that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
- Mitsubishi's strong recovery, after the fuel efficiency scandal, gives Nissan the upper hand in the Franco-Japanese alliance. - Financial Times
- As the e-bike business is taking off, Mic-Off launches e-bike specific line of products - Cycling Weekly
- French Cityscoot adds 2000 GOVECS e-scooters to their Parisian scooter-sharing fleet. - Electrive
- Zoox, California-based autonomous driving startup raises Series-B at $3b valuation. - The Sydney Morning Herald
- BMW dealership in England starts accepting Bitcoin for car purchases - Cryptovibes