Daily: Monday, July 9, 2018
themobility.club has launched a secondary type of articles. The Daily series will provide a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Uber partners with Lime. - themobility.club
- Nissan admits to falsifying emissions data - themobility.club
- Ofo pulls out of Chicago, due to lock-to requirements - Chicago Tribune
- Tesla raises its prices in China by 20% as new tariffs kick in - Nikkei
- The Hill's Gallup: Most Americans don't trust AVs - The Hill
- The UK aims to become world leader in EVs: here's how - CNBC
- Deloitte: Is Blockchain the future of mobility? - Fleet Europe
Also, out today is the latest copy of the Movements newsletter by Adam Feldman and Michal Naka. Read it on Medium and subscribe to have it delivered to your inbox every week.
Photo Credit: MaxPixel