Daily: Wednesday, July 11, 2018
themobility.club has launched a secondary type of articles. The Daily series will provide a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Daimler brings robotaxis to California - themobility.club
- Apple's employee charged for stealing self-driving project info - themobility.club
- Uber stops AV testing in Pittsburgh - Quartz
- Samsung uses self-driving technology in their production line - Samsung Newsroom
- Toyota launches car sharing service in Hawaii - Fortune
- Audi and Huawei sign MOU to partner on intelligent connected vehicles - Engadget
- Tesla becomes first foreign automaker to be allowed own factory in China - CNN Money
- California pays $97m in grants to 152 local transportation projects - Streetsblog California
Photo Credit: Eugene Lim