Daily: Thursday, July 12, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Waymo launches its I-PACE in the streets of San Francisco - themobility.club
- Mini shows production parts of the new Electric - themobility.club
- Pininfarina teases its electric hypercar, PF0 - Forbes
- Will German automakers catch up with Tesla? - Bloomberg
- Subaru: Autonomous vehicles by 2024? - Digital Trends
- NHTSA Deputy Administrator: AVs do not need regulation, yet - Bloomberg
- Baraja promises new, lighter, and cheaper LIDAR - ZDNet
Also, out today, a very interesting report on electric scooters by TwelveTone Consulting - Read it here
Photo Credit: MaxPixel