Daily: Sunday, July 15, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Another Uber executive's behaviour under scrutiny - CNBC
- The first mobile EV chargers in Europe to be deployed in Ireland - Independent Ireland
- BMW is not limiting their US production after new tariffs - Autonews
- Saudi Aramco fights against the EV revolution - Wall Street Journal
- South Korea tops 10,000 during the first half of the year - The Korea Herald
- British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association pledges to increase EVs in British roads - Irish Examiner
Photo Credit: World Travel & Tourism Council