Daily: Tuesday, July 17, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Uber under federal investigation for gender discrimination - Time
- Tesla shares drop after Musk attacks British diver - Reuters
- Zoox, AV startup, raises $500m at $3.2b valuation - Bloomberg
- BMW becomes first foreign manufacturer to acquire supermajority stake in Chinese company - South China Morning Post
- Austin joins forces with INRIX for AV management - KXAN
- Will AVs flag all the potholes in the British streets? - Autocar UK
- Europcar joins Mobility-as-a-Service alliance - Autorental News
- Indianapolis sets new rules on e-scooters - IndyStar
- Spin scooters land in Florida after striking deal with the state - Cheddar