Daily: Saturday, July 21, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Tesla: 1 in 4 Model 3 orders cancelled, says Needham & Co - themobility.club
- Luxembourg buys Tesla Model S for their police vehicle fleet - Reuters
- Porsche fans rush to pre-order the electric Porsche Taycan - Business Insider
- BMW to offer longer range i3 - CleanTechnica
- Waymo CEO: Transition to AV will take longer than you think - Forbes
- Bird scooters now available in Cambridge and Somerville - Boston Globe
- Toyota Mobility Foundation deploys new mobility solutions in India - Automotive World
- Automated & Electric Vehicles Bill becomes law after receiving Royal assent - Lexology
Photo Credit: Asmoth