Daily: Sunday, July 22, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Fiat Chrysler appoints new CEO - themobility.club
- Data breach exposes GM, Toyota, Ford, and Tesla - TechCrunch
- Uber drivers are employees, at least in New York - Fortune
- Bird receives licence to operate in Salt Lake City - KUTV
- Is the Army going electric? - Electrek
Photo Credit: Micah E. Clare