Daily: Monday, July 23, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Donald Trump: After California's automobile greenhouse regulation - themobility.club
- UK based Ofgem adopts peak pricing for electric charging - the Guardian
- Lime considers South Bend - WSBT22
- Israel gives closed highways to AV testers - AutoNews
- BMW set to electrify all M performance cars by 2030 - Autocar
- Volkswagen forms Electrify Canada to provide ultra-fast charging - Electrek
Photo Credit: Wolfmann