Daily: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Uber reboots AV driving programme, only in manual mode - themobility.club
- Ford incorporates its AV business into a new subsidiary - themobility.club
- Chinese EV startup Gyon teases its first EV with 435 mile range - CarScoop
- General Motors wants customers to rent out their cars, airbnb style - The Verge
- Ofo pulls out of Washington, DC - The Washington Post
- Is Tesla struggling to repair its cars in a timely manner? - Business Times
- Madison, NJ tries a new way of doing e-scooters - NJ.com
- No scooters in SF until August - Biz Journals
- Volvo Cars initial feedback for IPO draws lower valuations than expected - Business Times
Photo Credit: Pål-Kristian Hamre