Daily: Wednesday, July 25, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Waymo partners with Walmart et al to offer autonomous mobility services - themobility.club
- Jaguar I-PACE becomes the first EV taxi in Munich - themobility.club
- UK's first self-driving bus may be trialled by the end of the year - Smart Highways
- Australian startup Baraja gets Sequoia money to give AVs better sight - Financial Review
- AVs and EVs may hold the key to a pleasant Tokyo 2020 - Forbes
- Volvo's first, fully-electric car will sport a range of 350 miles - Huffington Post
- Denver grants permits to 5 e-scooter and 3 e-bike companies - Denverite
- Beverly Hills bans dockless e-scooters for 6 months - Hollywood Reporter