Daily: Thursday, July 26, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Apple: Autonomous Vehicle may detect passengers stress levels - themobility.club
- Voyage partners up with Intact Financial for AV insurance plans - Voyage
- New Tesla patent points to innovative new batteries - Teslarati
- Mobike becomes the latest bike operator to drop out of DC - Washington Post
- New Audi e-tron will be available to order on September 17, 2018 - Torque Report
- Lyft may be building a "zen" mode for passengers disliking chatter - The Verge
Photo Credit: Alexander Migi