Daily: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Bird expands to Paris and Tel Aviv - CNet
- Pace has almost 250 bikes stolen in Rochester due to a security flaw - Democrat and Chronicle
- EPA head wants compromise on emissions - Thomson Reuters
- Sacramento strikes deal with Phantom Auto - Wired
- Tesla enlists workers from all over the company to help build batteries and cars - CNBC
- Waymo tests out fares with early riders - Bloomberg
- Milwaukee seeks to impound electric scooters - NBC
Photo Credit: Wladyslaw