Daily: Thursday, August 2, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- San Francisco Uber/Lyft rides may soon be taxed - Curbed
- Tesla: China Gigafactory may be funded through local debt, says Elon - CNBC
- Boeing will research autonomous vehicles near MIT - Aviation Today
- RideOS raises $25m and aspires to become the traffic control centre for AVs - TechCrunch
- Will VW build its own batteries? - Electrek
- Bird will fund protected bike lanes - Curbed
- Scoot's e-scooters land in Portland - Twitter