Daily: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Tesla: Saudi sovereign fund in talks with Lucid - themobility.club
- London: Limited ban on non-electric vehicles contemplated - themobility.club
- Uber hires new CFO ahead of its anticipated IPO - CNBC
- Bentley will be going EV, but has to do it right - Yahoo News
- WaveSense launches, suggesting AVs should also look down, not just ahead - The Wired
- Citi Bikes launch their e-bike: 200 now, 800 more to come as L-train shuts down - Curbed
- Did Tesla surpass BMW's sales in the US? - CleanTechnica
- Is a $25K Tesla possible? - Digital Trends
Photo Credit: M93