Daily: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Drive.ai : New pilot program in Arlington, TX - themobility.club
- Opel: Electric SUV concept unveiled - themobility.club
- Zoox CEO, Tim Kentley, abruptly removed - Bloomberg
- Spin stops providing dockless bikes in DC, shifts to scooters instead - Curbed
- Lyft/Aptiv celebrate 5,000 autonomous rides in Las Vegas, NV - Reuters
- Hyundai's autonomous truck completes highway jaunt in South Korea - CNet
- Getaround, car-sharing startup, receives $300m in funding round led by SoftBank - FutureCar
- TomTom: 1.5bn map updates in a month record broken, as maps aim to become AV-definition - Green Car Congress
Photo Credit: Glen De Vos, Aptiv CTO