Daily: Friday, August 24, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Apple: Closer to its own self-driving car? - themobility.club
- Waymo: Expansion to China - themobility.club
- Uber joins forces with Boeing and Airbus to launch flying cars in Japan - MIT Technology Review
- Lyft launches corporate responsibility initiative to help people vote - Lyft
- Audi: Electric, Le Mans-inspired supercar revealed - Bloomberg
- Coca Cola: Purchase of 100 electric Ampera-e from Opel - Electrek
- Grab adds EVs to its fleet, after acquiring the SE Asia business of Uber - TechCrunch
- Renault Zoe is now the fastest selling used car in the United Kingdom - AM Online