The Weekend Edition: August 25-26, 2018
The Weekend Edition provides a brief overview of the mobility developments that happened during or right before the weekend - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Tesla: "Staying public" - themobility.club
- Mercedes Benz: EQ Silver Arrow brings the Rekordwagen into the 21st century - CNet
- Alfa Romeo: Focusing on SUVs to hit 400,000 annual sales by 2022 - AutoExpress
- Toyota: Research on AV accidents - AutoNews
- Ford: Safety Assessment Report on Autonomous Vehicles - Wheels.ca
- Royal Mail Electrification: Next stop, Edinburgh! - Scotsman
- General Motors: New pickups arrived early - The Motley Fool
- Lime, Uber, Lyft vie for Seattle's permits - Curbed Seattle
- Scooters returning to San Francisco soon - Curbed SF
- Lyft: Partnership with SeatGeek to get you closer to your stadium seat - Digital Trends
Photo Credit: Flickr