Daily: Monday, August 27, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Uber: Focusing on e-scooters and e-bikes - themobility.club
- Nissan: Production of low-cost EV for Chinese market begins - themobility.club
- Toyota invests $500m in Uber to jointly develop autonomous vehicles - The Verge
- AutoX partners with GrubMarket to autonomously deliver groceries - TechCrunch
- Electric cars in Europe exceed 1m, making Europe the second largest EV market after China - The Guardian