Daily: Tuesday, August 28, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Uber: Mobility-as-a-Service steps in Taiwan - themobility.club
- Businesses liable for e-bike related fines, not their delivery people, says NY Judge - Streetsblog New York
- China reforms transportation, after Didi carpooling passenger is raped and murdered - TechCrunch
- Jaguar Land Rover gives its driverless pods eyes so pedestrians feel comfortable around them - Autocar
- Chinese company Byton is partnering with Aurora to bring its vehicles to the US - TechCrunch
- Tesla wins case against discriminatory phasing-out of the EV subsidy in Ontario - Electrek
- Elon Musk and other Tesla executives cleared in case over Model 3 output delays - Financial Times
- Uber opens new technology centre in São Paulo to improve driver and passenger safety - Brazil Reports
- Is this the new version of Bird's scooter? - Tim Bradshaw on Twitter
Photo Credit: Jaguar Land Rover Twitter Account