Daily: Thursday, August 29, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Porsche:Charger network with a hint of Tesla - themobility.club
- NIO seeks to raise $1.3b through IPO in order to compete with Tesla - Electrek
- Buick Velite 6, aka Chinese Chevrolet Bolt, stalls due to lack of battery provider - The Wall Street Journal
- Lime offers $1.5m in infrastructure improvements in order to stay in Santa Monica - Santa Monica Daily Press
- Volvo teases modern version of Volvo 360c - Volvo Cars on Twitter
- Dara Khosrowshahi reflects on 1 year at Uber - CNN Money
- Transit App releases latest version: Transit 5.0 - Transit on Twitter
Photo Credit: Alexander Migl