Daily: Thursday, August 30, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Dyson: Testing of our electric vehicle will happen here - themobility.club
- Santa Monica awards scooter-sharing permits to Skip and Scoot Networks - Twitter
- San Francisco finalises pilot: Bird, Jump, Lime, and Lyft get receive permits - Twitter
- Daimler's alternative mobility services (Moovel, MyTaxi, Car2Go) hit 24.5m customers - Moovel
- Waymo reaches 9m autonomous miles - John Krafcic
- Tesla patents Automated Turn Signalling - Teslarati
- DC allows dockless vehicles to stay - but they need to be locked to a stationary item - The Washington Post
Photo Credit: GoodFreePhotos