Daily: Friday, August 31, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Donald Trump rejects EU offer of zero car tariffs - themobility.club
- Geely partners up with Swedish SmartEye to create semi-autonomous vehicles - Industry Europe
- BMW teases new concept car: the iNext - Electrek
- BlackRock voted to have Elon Musk's chairmanship taken away, but failed - CNBC
- London: Elizabeth line's opening will be delayed by a year - Sky News
- Volkswagen expands in Africa, opening a plant in Ghana in 2019 - Twitter
- Mayoral candidate Jennifer Keesmaat unveils ambitious transit plan for Toronto - CBC News
Photo Credit: Foreign and Commonwealth Office