Daily: Monday, September 3, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Opinion: Why do we hate Waymo's self-driving vans so much? - themobility.club
- Scotland: £17m in charging points for electric vehicles - themobility.club
- San Francisco scooter permit process questioned by transit commissioner - SF Chronicle
- Delhi government plans EV incentives - Business Today India
- London: Internal combustion engine cars banned from 9 streets - BBC
- Will Shenzhen become the quiet megacity through EV adoption? - Bloomberg TV
- Uber: Doubling down on investment in India, after selling Southeast Asia business - India Times
- Audi: Production of e-tron Quattro starts today - Automotive World
- BMW: Just under $12m in Dieselgate fines - Fortune
Photo Credit: Audi.com