Daily: Tuesday, September 4, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Mercedes Benz unveils its first electric vehicle: the EQC - themobility.club
- Opinion: Why do we hate Waymo's self-driving vans so much? - themobility.club
- BMW iX3 is now available for order - albeit without a price tag - Hybrid Cars
- BMW builds driving simulation centre in Munich to improve autonomous driving - Automotive World
- Will Waymo's robotaxi launch be delayed? - SmartCitiesDive
- NXP acquires Omniphy in a bid to accelerate Ethernet solutions for carmakers - ZDNet
- Automakers push back against European Union's stricter emissions standards - DW
- Siemens unveils world's first autonomous tram - Government Europa
Photo Credit: Kevin.B