Daily: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Did San Francisco just solve scooter sharing? - themobility.club
- Man dies after apparent electric scooter accident - Washington Post
- BMW teases iNext concept grille - CNet
- Capital Bikeshare introduces e-bikes in DC this week - Washington Post
- Jaguar signs battery contract with Samsung - Electrek
- Los Angeles approves new dockless vehicles rules, allowing each operator 3000 vehicles 0 SmartCitiesDive
- Will HEVO change the way we charge? - Digital Journal
Photo Credit: Capital Bikeshare