Daily: Thursday, September 6, 2018
The Daily series provides a brief overview of the daily mobility developments - including those that did not make headlines on this website, along with links to other websites where you can find out more information.
Keep up with the latest updates in the mobility space in real-time by following themobility.club's Twitter account.
- Volvo 360c: Should airlines be concerned? - themobility.club
- Did San Francisco just solve scooter sharing? - themobility.club
- Lyft: First scooters are out in Denver - The Verge
- BMW: New AI Voice Assistant for its latest cars - The Verge
- Canadian Walmart orders another 30 Tesla Semi trucks
- Uber launches more safety tools to protect riders, drivers - USAToday
- Uber expands its 6 month ban on badly reviewed riders policy to Australia and NZ - Business Insider
- Grab chooses to raise $3bn instead of $1bn as revenue expected to double in 2019 - Tom Giles, Bloomberg
- Helsinki tops the list of cities primed for MaaS - Cities-Today
Photo Credit: Pixabay